IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY INCLUDE IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING LIMITATIONS ON OUR LIABILITY TO YOU.
- 1. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use
- 2. Registration of Account
You are required to create a password to complete the registration of your Account. You are solely responsible to keep the password secure and not to reveal it to any other person.
By creating and registering an Account, you represent and warrant that all information provided in connection with the registration and use of the Account are true, accurate and not misleading.
You further agree that:
- You will not share password or allow any other person to access your Account, or otherwise do anything that may or will violate the security of your Account;
- You will keep all information provided by you through the Application up to date and accurate.
You are responsible for the use of your Account and all activities that are carried out through the Account, whether authorized or unauthorized and must notify eco-shop immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of or access to your Account.
- 3. Services
eco-shop may offer and provide the following services (“Services”) through the Mobile Application:
- Location services – using the Mobile App to determine your location and prompt you any eco-shop in the vicinity
- Any other services as eco-shop may introduce through the Mobile App from time to time
If and when you use the Services, eco-shop will be able to obtain data about your location through the Mobile App. If you do not wish to allow or enable eco-shop to do so, you should de-activate the functionality for the relevant Service(s), in which case you will not be able to use such Service(s).
- 4. Location Services
If activated, the location services functionality allows the Application to be used to determine the locations of nearby eco-shop.
- 5. Promotions, Offers and Discounts
eco-shop may from time to time introduce promotions or offers for purchase of its goods and services through the Mobile App.
Any such promotion, offer or discount will be subject to applicable terms and conditions set out in the “Notifications” or other relevant section of the Mobile App (or the relevant link embedded therein), or other communications or marketing materials that may be issued by eco-shop in relation thereto.
If and where eco-shop issues communications or marketing materials to you via SMS and/or email, you will be able to opt-out of receiving communications or marketing materials through the relevant “Unsubscribe” link or by contacting eco-shop. For communications or marketing materials issued by eco-shop through the Mobile App, you may disable or change your preferences for receiving notifications of such communications or marketing materials through the relevant Settings function of your mobile device. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving such communications or marketing materials or notification thereof, we may still send you service-related messages such as transaction receipts or maintenance notices.
- 6. Application and Account Security
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this Mobile App and your Account. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. We will investigate any alleged or suspected violations and if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of the security of the Mobile App or your Account include:
- Logging into or attempting to log into a server or user account that you are not authorized to access
- Accessing data or taking any action to obtain data, information or services not intended for you or your use
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system, network or user account
- Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures
- Circumventing any system or mechanism in the Mobile App that is designed and intended to limit your access to areas within, or components of, the Mobile App
- Transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, malware, corrupted files or other computer programming routines or engines or engage in conduct that could damage, disrupt or otherwise impair or interfere with the Mobile App or any user account’s functionality or operations;
- Using the Mobile App in a manner or committing any act which is detrimental to, or in violation of, eco-shop and/or a third party’s systems or network security, or which could otherwise damage or impair the servers or networks used by the Mobile App or by other users of the Mobile App
- Interfering with service to, or engaging in any denial of service attack of, the Mobile App, any user, host or network including, without limitation by means of overburdening or ‘flooding’, any computer system.
7. Accessing Using the Mobile Application
You acknowledge that the availability of the Mobile App is dependent on the third-party platform from which you download the Mobile App (for example, Apple App Store or Google Play Store). Each of these platforms may have its own terms and conditions for the downloading, installation and use of the Mobile App, and you agree that it is your responsibility to ensure compliance with such terms and conditions.
In accessing and using this Mobile App, you must not:
- Post, send or otherwise transmit to or through the mobile app any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, racist, violent, immoral, religiously offensive, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive of or in breach of another person’s privacy or other rights or any material that eco-shop in its sole discretion does not wish posted or transmitted on the mobile app
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright, patents, designs or trademark laws and rights of confidentiality, publicity and privacy unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations to do the same
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way
- Engage in deceptive online marketing
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above
- 8. User Submissions
You must exercise caution, good sense and sound judgment in using the Mobile App. You are responsible for any material or information you place on or transmit to or through the Application. You agree, represent and warrant that any information you post to or transmit through the Mobile App is truthful, accurate, complete, not misleading and offered in good faith, and that you have the right to post or transmit such information. Such information (including without limitation, data, text, software, graphics or any other materials whatsoever), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility.
- 9. Copyright
- 10. Trademarks
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names, whether registered or unregistered, are proprietary to eco-shop or to other companies where so indicated. You may not reproduce, download or otherwise use any such trademarks, service marks, logos or trade names without the prior written consent of the appropriate owner thereof.
- 11. Termination of Account
You acknowledge that eco-shop may terminate your access to your Account or membership to this Mobile App at any time, for any reason, with or without cause.
Upon termination of your access to your Account or membership to this Mobile App, eco-shop shall have the right to deactivate or delete your Account and all data and content provided by you or about you.
- 12. Third-Party Software and Services
- Expressly relieve eco-shop from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party components or services embedded in the mobile app, and
- Agree that, with respect to the third-party components and services and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, eco-shop is not responsible for the manner in which your data is processed.
- 13. Links
The Mobile App may contain links to other non-eco-shop websites or applications. These links are for convenience only and may not be current or be maintained. Certain of these linked websites or applications may make use of eco-shop proprietary intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, service marks, logos, and trade names) under license from eco-shop. eco-shop is not responsible for the availability or content of these sites or for any viruses or other damaging elements encountered in linking to a third-party website or application. In additional, providing links to these sites or other applications should not be interpreted as endorsement or approval by eco-shop of the organizations sponsoring the sites or applications, or their products or services.
- 14. Jurisdictional Issues
The Mobile App is controlled and operated by eco-shop from its offices within Malaysia. eco-shop makes no representation that materials in the Mobile App are appropriate or available for use in other locations or geographies. Those who choose to access the Mobile App from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Access to this Mobile App from jurisdictions where the contents of this Mobile App are illegal or penalized is prohibited. No data, information or software from the Mobile App may be downloaded or otherwise or re-exported
- Into or to a national or resident outside of Malaysia
- Prohibited under Malaysia’s customs, import and export laws and regulations.
By downloading or using the Mobile App or Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- 15. Disclaimer
The Mobile App and Services are provided and made available “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, eco-shop disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. eco-shop does not warrant that access to this Mobile App or the Services or to the functions contained in the Mobile App will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Mobile App or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. eco-shop does not make any representations or warranties regarding the use or the results of the use of the Mobile App in terms of their correctness, accuracy, currency, availability, reliability, or otherwise. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of some or all implied warranties, so to the extent that such laws are applicable, part or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Some features of the Mobile App may require your mobile device to have access to the internet and may be subject to restrictions imposed by your network or internet provider. The use of the Mobile App or Services may required access through your mobile network, which may result in additional charges depending on your payment plan. You acknowledge that the suitability and performance of your device or data access is solely your responsibility.
- 16. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted under applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall eco-shop be liable for any compensatory, punitive, indirect, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Mobile App or the Services, even if eco-shop or any eco-shop authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, and so to that extent the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall eco-shop’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you to eco-shop, if any, for using this Mobile App and the Services.
- 17. Indemnity
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold eco-shop, its affiliates and any of its and their directors, employees, agents and contractors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from:
- Your activities in connection with this mobile app and/or the services
- 18. Disclosure; Product Statements
This Mobile App contains information on products and services of eco-shop and its related entities. While eco-shop tries to ensure that all information on this Mobile App is accurate and current at the time of posting, all information on eco-shop’s products and services on this Mobile App should not be relied on as definitive, final, current or complete, and you agree to contact eco-shop directly for more detailed and updated information on its products and services instead of placing any reliance on any product or service information on this Mobile App.
- 19. Governing Law
eco-shop Loyalty Programme
eco-shop Loyalty Programme is available in eco-shop MY Mobile App (“Mobile App”) which is currently available for download at iOS, Android and Huawei App Gallery (coming soon).
Those who is interested to become eco-shop’s loyalty member is required to download and install the Mobile App on your mobile device and complete the registration.
eco-shop Loyalty Programme is open to all Malaysian citizens and shall be governed by these terms and conditions below (“Membership Terms”). By submitting the registration form through the Application and participating in the Loyalty Programme, you agree to be bound by the Membership Terms set forth below including any amendments eco-shop may make at its sole discretion from time to time. By your continued participation in the Loyalty Programme, you agree to be bounded by these Membership Terms.
Upon successful registration of your Account through the Mobile App, you will be granted eco-shop’s membership and it is free of charge. Registered member (“Member”) with eco-shop’s Loyalty Programme will enjoy the privileges as stated below:
- - Free of charge, lifetime membership
- - No physical Loyalty Card will be issued
- - Collect points while making purchases in any of our retail stores (eco-shop and/or eco-plus)
- - Points earned will be accumulated and turned into Reward Points for redemption (coming soon)
- - Participate in in-store marketing activities / campaigns to win shopping vouchers (coming soon)
The privileges under this Loyalty Programme may be subject to change from time to time at eco-shop’s discretion without stipulating any reason or explanation.
Each Loyalty Member’s account is non-transferable and points collected during your purchase is non-transferable also.
This Loyalty Programme can only be used in Malaysia at this moment.
- Every RM1 (Ringgit Malaysia One) spent in eco-shop and/or eco-plus by Member in a Transaction is equivalent to ONE (1) point, exclusive of any SST/GST charged (if applicable).
- Every one transaction is only entitled for only one (1) Member to collect points.
- All reward points for each transaction will be rounded down only, and it will not be rounded up. Kindly refer to the example as below:
Total Amount Paid
- During check out at the eco-shop and/or eco-plus, Member is required to log in to the Mobile App and present to the cashier in order for the cashier to scan the QR Code. This is to ensure the spending amount is recorded, points are earned and accumulated. Any failure to do so will result total amount spent will not be recorded and points are not rewarded.
- eco-shop and/or eco-plus will not be responsible if the below scenario would to happen during the check out at the cashier counter; therefore, total amount spent will not be recorded and points are not earned:
- Member is unable to log in due to mobile network is out of coverage area
- Member is unable to log in due to version of the Mobile Apps has expired
- Member’s mobile phone is offline, ie: due to low battery, faulty and etc.
- Member’s mobile phone is not connected to internet or running out of data connection
- Points earned from every transaction may take up to maximum twenty-four (24) hours to be reflected in the Mobile App. In the event points earned is not updated after twenty-four (24) hours, kindly contact our customer service via the Mobile App @ Feedback, within seven (7) working days. Any request or inquiry raised after seven (7) working days will not be entertained, and any unrecorded points will not be recognized. Kindly email the receipt number in order to claim the points for such transaction.
- eco-shop and/or eco-plus reserves the rights to correct/adjust the points balance if we believe/notice/find out there is any error(s) of points recording has occurred for any particular transaction(s).
- eco-shop and/or eco-plus reserves the rights to refuse rewarding any points and/or to remove any points rewarding to Member if any points earned in any particular transaction(s) were in error or due to any fraudulent or breach of these Membership Terms, without any prior notice given to Member.
- All points earned by Member are not transferable to any other Member/Account/Mobile Number, which shall include the changed of the mobile number. In the event if you wish to terminate/change the mobile number that you are currently using, please ensure you have completely redeemed your voucher if there are sufficient points for you to do so.
- Every five (500) points earned is equivalent to RM1 (Ringgit Malaysia One) Reward Voucher, which Member can instantly use as cash discount in the next purchase. Please inform cashier prior to making payment at the cashier counter if you wish to use/utilize your Reward Voucher for a particular transaction.
- In the event if the transaction has completed where payment is tendered, there will be no cancellation/void receipt for such transaction due to any reason that you have forgotten to inform the cashier to use the Reward Voucher.
- Points collected shall be on cumulative basis and will expire on the 31st of December of the next subsequent calendar year. Kindly refer to the below example for your better understanding:
Point Expiry Date
1st Feb 2022
100 points expire on 31st Dec 2023
5th May 2022
150 points expire on 31st Dec 2023
15th May 2023
150 points expire on 31st Dec 2023
80 points expire on 31st Dec 2024
- Any unused/unredeemed points will expire on its expiry date.
- Any unused/unredeemed points will not be carried forward to the next subsequent calendar year. Once it is expired, points appear on your Account will be cancelled and zeroized from your Account.
- Reward Voucher converted from points earned can be used in the purchases made in any eco-shop/eco-plus stores with no minimum purchase required.
- For any successful redemption of voucher, points will be deducted automatically from your Mobile App on first in first out basis. Meaning, points earned at the earliest date will be deducted first, followed by points earned at later date, until which the full points required for the voucher redemption is achieved.
- All vouchers redeemed from the points cumulation are not transferable to any other Member/Account/Mobile Number, which shall include the changed of mobile number. In the event if you wish to terminate/change the mobile number that you are currently using, please ensure you have utilised all your vouchers.
- All Reward Vouchers can be used at any eco-shop/eco-plus stores.
- All Reward Vouchers and/or voucher redeem with points will expire 30 days after redemption, or any date stated on the Reward Voucher. Any unused vouchers will expiry and points used to redeem the voucher will be forfeited.
- Different Reward Voucher will have its own expiry date depending on the terms and conditions of the campaign.
- Members shall pay the price different if the Transaction Value is higher than the amount of the Reward Voucher used for redemption. In the event where Transaction Value is lower than the amount of Reward Voucher, the price difference will not be refunded.
- In the event if you wish to return any defective/damage items, where the Transaction Value was made using the voucher, there will be no cash refunded to you.
- Reward Voucher is not transferable or exchangeable for cash if unused.
- eco-shop reserve the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Membership Terms without prior notice to you. These Membership Terms, may be amended from time to time and shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising this Loyalty Programme.
- eco-shop may cancel, terminate or suspend this Loyalty Programme with 30 days’ prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension of this Loyalty Programme shall not entitle you to any claim or compensation against eco-shop/eco-plus and/or any of its affiliated companies for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by you as a result of any cancellation, termination or suspension of this Loyalty Programme.
- Termination of this Loyalty Programme will take effect on the date stated in the termination notice. Members must utilise all Reward Vouchers or points accumulated within 30 days from the termination date. Any unutilised Reward Voucher or points accumulated will be automatically cancelled upon expiry of the 30-day notice period.
- eco-shop/eco-plus and/or any of its affiliated companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind including any loss of income, profit, goodwill, indirect, special or consequential damages howsoever arising, that result from using this Mobile App in this Loyalty Programme.